Friday, May 17, 2013

The latest releases from Devilish Dezines & freebies

Today I have 2 of the latest releases from Devilish Dezines.

The first kit is called Unleashed.
Devilish Dezines was rather happy that she had me stumped with this kit to start off with lol. But I got there in the end!!
As soon as I opened the kit it screamed Zombies at me. So thats sort of where I went with it. Green is the primary color but there are several other colors just make the kit pop.
The kit contains 6 papers, 50 elements & 4 frames.
Kit preview:


You can purchase the kit at SATC here.
You can also visit Devilish's blog to keep up with the latest news.
If you do visit please leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show you.

Tag 1- I bared my
Tube by Spazz

Tag 2- From the grave
Tube by Danny Lee

Your freebie
You can get it here.
If you download it please leave a comment.

_______________________________________


The 2nd kit is called Darkness Inside
There is no one primary color in this kit but the colors just match & make the kit stand out.
The elements are awesome & I have to say I love the dragon.
The kit contains 6 papers, 50 elements & 4 frames.
Kit preview:


You can purchase the kit at SATC here.
***ALL Devilish Dezines kits are $1.00 until the end of May & all retiring kits are .75 cents*** 
You can also visit Devilish's blog to keep up with the latest news.
If you do visit please leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show you.

Tag 1- No Vacancy (has an animated version)
Tube by Gaetano Di Falco



Tag 2- Breaking out
Tube by Zlata M

Your freebie
You can get it here.
If you download please leave a comment.

If you download any of the frames/clusters I create I would love to see how you use them & I will display them on here with a link to your blog.

I hope you are feeling creative now.
Happy Tagging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you