Saturday, May 11, 2013

An emerging new designer- you can't miss these kits

I have had the absolute pleasure of working with 2 matching kits this week from an emerging new designer at Designer Scraps- A Simply Sassy Scrap Creation & believe me you are going to love her designs!! Join me in welcoming Sassy.

The kits are called "The land of fairies & all things shiny" Part 1 & 2. You will definitely want to add these kits to your stash as not only are they just gorgeous they are packed full. I have been creating a series with these kits & thought I would start showing you the kits & what I have done with them so far as everytime I open the kits another idea pops in to my head lol. So there will be a couple of posts with these kits as the series continues.
The kits contain (pt 1) 14 papers & 106 elements & (pt 2) 13 papers & 100 elements. I did say they were packed!!
Kit previews:

 

Aren't they simply gorgeous?

You can purchase the kits at Designer Scraps



You can also visit ASSC's blog to see whats happening. If you do visit please remember to leave some love.

These are the start of the series.

Tag 1- Fairy Wishes
 
Tube by Rachael Anderson

Tag 2- Sassy's
 
Tube by Zlata M

Part 3 is a timeline & profile pic set
An Angel to watchover you

 
Tube by Angelica S

Tag 4- Angelic Love Letters
 
Tube by Zlata M


I hope you have liked what I have shown so far.
Head over to Designer Scraps to check out these kits & Sassy's other kit.

Happy Tagging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you