Monday, May 27, 2013

One hot kit!!!

I just had to show this kit off right now!!
From Amy Marie comes Hot Mama & to say I love this kit is an understatement.
It is just awesome. I only got it this morning & have tagged it twice.
It has everything I really love in it, red, black, silver & tons of elements to play with.
It is another packed full kit that I highly recommend. The kit contains 20 papers  & 122 elements. It was created to match match Sebastian Serrano's tube 'Look at that'. Its an awesome tube. Kit & tube preview:


 

You can purchase the kit at SATC here & the tube here.
You can also visit AmyMarie's blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do visit please leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show you. The 2nd tag has an animated version.

Tag 1- You say
 

Tag 2- One Hot Mama
 
Animated
 
I hope you like what you have seen.

Happy Tagging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you