Tuesday, May 21, 2013

An awesome Devilish Dezines kit + a freebie

Todays kit is Trisha's Realm from Devilish Dezines & it is stunning!!!
Mystical & beautiful with gorgeous blues. A must have kit for your stash.
I have to say I absolutely fell in love with this kit & it was so enjoyable to work with.
The kit contains 6 papers, 50 elements & 4 frames. Plenty enough to create some awesome tags with.
Kit preview:

 
Isn't it gorgeous?

You can purchase the kit at SATC.
ALL Devilish Dezines kit are just $1.00 this month.
Retiring kits are .75 cents....get them before they are gone for good.

You can also visit Devilish's blog to keep up with the latest news.
If you do visit please remember to leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show you today.

Tag 1- Warrior Princess
Tube by Gaetano Di Falco


Tag 2- I close my eyes
 Tube by Tiffany Toland-Scott


Your freebie...
You can get it here.
If you download it please leave a comment.

If you use the cluster I would love to see & display it on my blog :)

Happy Tagging!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you