Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New CT job, kit & a freebie for you!!

I've been so busy this week & have been tagging like a mad woman!! But this means good things & freebies for you......
I have joined another CT team for Exquisite Scraps & I just have to say I am so happy to be working for my wonderful friend Krissy!!!

The kit I have for you is called Asian Dream & was created by the talented Hania's Design. This kit is gorgeous in bright colors & really does make you think of Asia when you see the elements.  The kit contains 5 papers & 90 elements so its a great sized kit for you to play with. Kit preview:

 
Aren't the colors eye catching?

You can purchase Asian Dream at Exquisite Scraps.
You can also visit Hania's blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do visit please leave some love!

I have 2 tags to show.

Tag 1- Asian Dream
Tube by Ted Hammond


Tag 2- Asian Beauty
Tube by Lia

Your freebie
 
You can get it here.
If you download it please leave a comment :)

I hope you like what I have shown you.
Happy Tagging!!!


1 comment:

Thank you