Sunday, May 26, 2013

Another great kit from AmyMarie

Today's kit is from AmyMarie & is called Boy loves Girl.
Another great kit to play with. It would be a great kit to tag a more male type of tag with as theres lots of male themed items, but its also great for any type of tag.
The kit contains 15 papers & 100 elements. Kit preview:

I have to say I love the car...

You can purchase the kit at SATC here.
You can also visit AmyMarie's blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do visit please leave some love.

*Don't forget that ALL of AmyMarie's kit are $1.00 right now*

I have a tag & a timeline set to show you.

Tag- On the road to love
Tube by Roman Zaric

Timeline & profile pic


 Tube by Irene Owens

I hope you like what I have shown today.

Happy Tagging!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you