Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New kit + a freebie

I have a gorgeous new kit for you today.
Created by the awesome Abstract Creations this one is called Christmas Memories & I love everything in the kit. I think it embodies everything that Christmas is! There is golds, greens & reds & it all just fits so well. The kit contains 10 papers, 50 elements, 6 frames & 1 wordart. So you have plenty to be creative with. This is available for purchase by going to
Abstract Creations for all the information & links you need. This is definitely a kit you need for your Christmas creations.
Kit preview:


It makes me think of Christmas & all the traditions that go with it.

I have 2 tags to show you.
The 1st tag is called Christmas Memories

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Celinart Pinup

Tag 2 is called Christmas Dreams

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Arthur Crowe

For your freebie I have a frame cluster that is a wreath.



If you download the frame I would love to see how you use it.
I hope you have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you