Thursday, November 22, 2012

2 new kits + a freebie

I have 2 totally different kits for you today, but they are equally as good as the other.
Both are CDO exclusives.

The 1st kit is a tube inspired kit. The tubes & the kit are sold separately.
Inspired by Delphine Demers package 82 & created by Abstract Creations it is an awesome kit to work with. The colors are great with blue, red & silvers. It is based on good vs evil & I really enjoyed working with this kit. You can purchase this kit by going to Abstract Creations for all the links you need. If you want to purchase the tubes go to CDO.
Kit preview:


Awesome huh?

I have 2 tags to show off.
The 1st tag is called 49% Good




The 2nd tag is called Good vs Evil






The second kit I have for you is a Christmas kit by Abstract Creations & is called Christmas Time.  I love this kit with the cute elements & the colors are Christmas all over. 
The kit contains 10 papers, 50 elements, 4 frames & 1 wordart. It is available for purchase by going to Abstract Creations for all the links you need.
Kit preview:



Isn't Santa adorable!!


I have 2 tags to show you.
The 1st is called Joy to the World


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Anna Liwanag


The 2nd tag is called Wanna jingle?


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Arthur Crowe


For your freebie I have a cluster frame called Happy Xmas


 DOWNLOAD

 I hope you like it & if you use it I would love to see what you did.

I hope you all have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you