Friday, November 2, 2012

2 new kits + 2 freebies

The first of the 2 kits for today is called Diva & was created by Abstract Creations. Diva is in pinks, whites & has a bit of silver in there too. It all fits together nicely & though I'm not a pink person normally I found this kit great to work with.
It contains 10 papers & 80 elements. Definitely enough to play with. I do think this is a kit worth having in your stash as you could use it for different themes.
This kit is available for purchase by going to Abstracts blog for all the links & information you need. While you are there you can also check out the tutorial link for the tutorials by Abstract or see what the CT's have created. I can definitely say the CT's have some amazing work to view. Leave some love while you're there.
Kit preview:
Its quite a pretty kit isn't it?

I made 2 tags with this one that I'd like to show you.
1st tag is called 'I'm not'

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Jamie Kidd

Tag 2 is called 'Rock Diva'

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Gaetano Di Falco

I have to say I love this tube!!

For you're freebie I made a cluster frame & called it 'Just a girl'


 I would love to see how you use the frame if you want to send it to me & I'll pop it up for others to see.


The 2nd kit today is very different to the 1st one.
This one is a CDO exclusive kit called Sonata & created by Abstract Creations. From the name you can tell it is based around music but you just have to see the elements to know its a great kit to work with. Its in darker colors & its great for any music theme. The kit contains 8 papers, 50 elements, 6 frames & 1 wordart. Certainly enough to create some great tags. The kit is available for purchase by going to Abstracts blog for all the information & links you need. While you're there why not leave some love for Abstract.
Kit preview:

I have to say I really love the instruments in here. They are perfect!!

I made 2 tags with this one that I want to show you.
The 1st tag is called 'Let the music'


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Edward Reed

The 2nd tag is called 'Dance Dance'

 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Ismael Rac

For you're freebie I made a cluster frame called 'Music is the key'



I would love to see how you use the frame if you want to send it to me :)
Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you