Thursday, November 8, 2012

Another CDO kit + several freebies

The next kit I have for you is a CDO exclusive by the amazing Abstract Creations & is called Drops of Poison. In greens & blacks its a fun kit to play with. This kit can be used for a lot of different things so its versatile. This is available for purchase by going to Abstract Creations for all the links you need. The kit contains 10 papers, 55 elements, 3 frames & 1 wordart.
Kit preview:

Don't you just love the colors?

I made 2 tags with this one.
The 1st tag is called Lets Play

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Ismael Rac

The 2nd tag is called Bounce

For this tag I also used the artwork of:
Ismael Rac


The 1st of the freebies is a cluster frame called The Witches Brew


Hope you like it!!


I have also made some snags for you with the kit I posted about the other day called Whimsy.
I hope you find some use for them!










 Have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you