Saturday, November 17, 2012

CDO Christmas Collab

The CDO Christmas Collab has arrived & is an awesome collab with plenty to play with!!
10 mini kits from 10 fantastic designers...what more could you ask for.
I had a lot of fun working with this one & it mean't I could buy more tubes (shh don't tell my hubby).
Right now CDO has a special going on. If you buy any 2 scrap kits you will get the Christmas Collab free. Pretty good deal isn't it?
If you want to check it out then head to CDO Store for the details.
 
I made 3 tags (so far) with this collab & some cluster frames.

1st tag is called Unwrap Me

 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Anna Liwanag

1nd tag is called Naughty or Nice

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Jamie Kidd

3rd tag is called Santas on his way

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Anna Liwanag


For your freebie I have a cluster frame called Golden Christmas.


DOWNLOAD

I would love to see how you use it.

Have an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you