Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas + a freebie

With Christmas closing in on us its time to start thinking about everything we need to do, like get our Christmas kits ready!
Abstract Creations has a new CDO kit out called Whimsy & I had so much fun playing with this one. I must admit I wasn't sure how I was going to tag this one so I just went for it & I am quite pleased with how they turned out. The kit contains 10 papers, 60 elements, 5 frames & 1 wordart, so definitely plenty with. Its has the traditional christmas colors & lots of different elements. It is available for purchase by going to Abstract Creations for all the links you need.
Kit preview:

I do have to say I just love the Grinch!!

Tag 1 is called Love,Joy & Presents

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Anna Liwanag


Tag 2 is called Merry Christmas


For this tag I also used the artwork of:
Anna Liwanag

For you're freebie I made a cluster frame that I called All Christmas Is



If you use the frame I'd love to see what you made.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you