Friday, November 16, 2012

Beautiful new kit & a freebie

I was lucky to work with a beautiful new kit from P&A Dezigns called Sea Woman & I have to say I love this kit. It has some gorgeous pastel colors & I really enjoyed working with it.
As I was working with this kit I could almost smell the sea & felt like I could have been there.
The kit contains 12 papers & 60 elements. So you have plenty to play with. You can purchase this kit by going to P&A Dezigns Blog for all the links you need.
Here is the preview:

Its just super beautiful, isn't it?

I loved it so much I made 3 tags with it.
1st tag is called Sea Beauty

 For this tag I used the artwork of:
Ismael Rac

2nd tag is called Water Babe

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Jamie Kidd

3rd tag is called Welcome Aboard

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Marco  Guaglione


I also have a cluster frame freebie for you. Please forgive me as I didn't get my preview done.

Its called Ahoy



If you use it I would love to see what you create.

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you