Thursday, April 25, 2013

The 4th kit in the CDO Flower series

This is the 4th kit of the CDO Flower series & is from Babycakes Scraps for the flower Day Lily.
The colors are beautiful in shades of purple & white. All in all it is a very pretty kit to work with. The kit contains 5 papers, 20 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart. For some reason I can't find the add on freebie for this kit but when I do I will come back & update you. Kit preview:


You can purchase this kit at CDO.
Don't forget you can stop by Babycakes blog or the CDO blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do stop by please remember to leave some love.

I have a tag, a timeline cover & a profile pic to show.

Tag- Spring adds
Tube by Rachael Anderson
(same tube on all)

Timeline & profile pic


I hope you like what I have shown you.
Happy Tagging!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you