Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Check out this awesome kit

I have been working with an awesome scrapkit from Hungry Hill called Mythic & it was fantastic to work with.
I love all things mythical but I definitely have a fondness (alright a huge passion) for unicorns so this kit certainly suited me. Having opened the kit & seeing a unicorn I was in my element right away. Everything in this kit goes together so very well & was awesome to work with. I definitely recommend this for your stash. The kit contains 16 papers & 86 elements. Definitely plenty to play with. Kit preview:

You can purchase this kit at Dreamscape Imaging.
You can also visit Hungry Hill's blog to keep up with the latest news.
If you do visit please remember to leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show.

Tag 1- Mythical
Tube by Gaetano Di Falco

Tag 2- H.R.H

Tube by Gaetano Di Falco

I hope you like what I have shown today.
Happy Tagging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you