Sunday, April 28, 2013

A must see artist & amazing art you will love!!

Gaetano Di Falco is an amazing artist & he is an artist that loves his fans. 
I know you will love his work as much as I do. You can't miss checking out his website & seeing the stunning amazing art.
On Gaetano's website you can read about the artist himself & his journey in to becoming the artist he is today. It is definitely worth the read...

The artist:


An artist in every way!!

Check out his website where you can buy prints & his book
~Secret Dreams~
It is definitely worth reading. I know as I have the book myself.
Head to:

Gaetano also sells his art as tubes, which I know you are going to love.
Gaetano sells his tubes through CDO & every month there is a bonus tube when you spend $10.00 on Gaetano's tubes after any discounts. This is the April bonus:


Isn't she just stunning??

This is the tag I made with her using the scrap designs of Devilish Dezines.

With art like this you can't go wrong!!

What are you waiting for? Head over to Gaetano's website or his CDO store & start shopping now!!

These are April's tube releases:


*Please note: All copyright belong to Gaetano Di Falco*
All images used with the express permission of Gaetano Di Falco.


Tag Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you