Sunday, April 21, 2013

A beautiful new kit from Amy Marie

*Amy Marie is now selling her gorgeous designs at Dreamscape Imaging*
I got to work with Amy's newest kit Sweet Pea & I have to say it is just gorgeous. In shades of pink, green & whites it is the perfect spring kit. Believe me when I say this kit is packed full & I definitely recommend this for your stash. The kit contains 19 papers & 133 elements. Packed full!!
Kit preview:


You can purchase this kit at Dreamscape Imaging
You can also visit Amy's blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do visit please remember to leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show & there are some snags for you.

Tag 1- A womans beauty

Tube by Janna Prosvirina

Snags
(Please use only as intended)



 

 Tag 2- Picture Perfect
Tube by Tania Santos

Whoops I will be back with the snags for this one...

I hope you liked what I have shown you.
Happy Tagging!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you