Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New kit & a freebie for you

From Devilish Dezines comes the kit Lizzie Borden & this is stuffed full of elements for you to play with. The name of the kit gives you an idea of what it is about. In dark colors it is a fantastic kit to work with.  There is so much in this kit that it is definitely one I recommend for your stash. The kit contains 12 papers, 100 elements & 8 frames. I did say it was stuffed full.
Kit preview:

You can purchase the kit at SATC.
Right now you can get all of Devilish Dezines kits for $1 at SATC.
You can also visit Devilish Dezines blog to keep up with the latest news. If you visit please leave some love.
 
I have 2 tags to show.
 
Tag 1- Lost in

Tube by Gaetano Di Falco
 
Tag 2- Unleashed

Tube by Gaetano Di Falco
 
If you like Gaetano's tubes why not check out his website & his amazing artwork at:
 
I have a cluster frame for you.

You can get it here.
 
 
I hope you have liked what I have shown you.
Happy Tagging!!!
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you