Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A must see kit from Gothic Inspirations

I got to work with the newest kit from Gothic Inspirations called The Punishment & I have to say I loved it!! As you know I love working with darker kits (my favorite) & this kit would close to the top of my fave list of kits. 
The Punishment matches with a tube of the same name from Rossana Castellino & it is stunning. So pairing the 2 together makes for fantastic tags.
In the kit there is all the elements you will need to create amazing tags/tuts. The kit contains 13 papers & 83 elements. Definitely a recommended kit for your stash. Kit preview:




Tube preview:

You can purchase the kit at DSI here & the matching tube here
You canalso visit Gothic Inspirations blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do stop by please remember to leave some love.

I have a tag, a timeline cover & a profile pic to show.

Tag- The Punishment

 Timeline & profile pic


I hope I have given you some inspiration today.
Happy Tagging!!!

1 comment:

Thank you