Saturday, March 30, 2013

New kit for you

I have a new kit from Devilish Dezines to show today called Victorian Meadow. This kit is chock full of elements & is a beautiful kit to work with. Because of the different types of elements in it you can tag it in many different styles & I love a kit like that. Definitely a kit for your stash!
The kit contains 12 papers, 100 elements & 8 frames. Yes its a huge kit.
Kit preview:
 
 
You can purchase this kit at SATC.
Don't forget that you have until the end of March to purchase Devilish Dezines kits for $1.....
You can also visit Devilish Dezines blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do visit please leave some love.
 
I have 2 tags to show you. One has an animated version too as I have been learning how to animate & its fun :)
 
Tag 1- The Beauty


Animated


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Jonathon Earl-Bowser
 
Tag 2- Daydreaming

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Alexander McMillan
 
 
I hope I have given you some inspiration with what I have shown you today.
Happy Tagging!!!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you