Wednesday, March 20, 2013

An awesome black & red kit & great news from CDO!!

Good morning everyone!!
 
I have a great kit to show you today.
Designed by Babycakes Scraps comes Kiss'n'Tell. The kit is in my all time favorite colors of black & red with a bit of gold thrown in as well, so you know I loved working with it. The kit contains 13 papers, 63 elements, 4 frames & 5 wordart's. Definitely oodles to play with. Another kit I recommend to add to your stash as you could use it for so many different types of tags/tuts.
Kit preview:
 

You can purchase this kit by going to CDO.
You can also visit Babycakes Scraps blog & if you do please leave some love.
Don't forget you can also stop by the CDO blog to keep up with the latest news & right now there is some awesome news about a new artist who has joined CDO as of today!!! So go & check it out.
 
I have 2 tags to show today.
 
Tag 1- I don't

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Michael Landefeld
 
Tag 2- Love, my way

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Jamie Kidd
 
Both tubes are available to purchase at CDO.
 
I hope you have gotten some inspiration from what I've shown you.
Happy Tagging!!!
 
_________________
 
 
Don't forget to check out Gaetano Di Falco's website
 
 
to see all his amazing artwork!!
And to buy tubes from Gaetano's artwork go to:
 
CDO
 
You won't be sorry you did!!
 




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you