Friday, March 8, 2013

An awesome new bundle kit

I have the most amazing kit & tube bundle to show you today.
The kit has been designed by the wonderful Abstract Creations & has been paired with the amazing artwork of Gaetano Di Falco's tube package 10. You will definitely not want to miss this one!!
They fit together so well that you will want to add it to your stash. For me its one of those bundles that just pull you in & you sort of feel like theres nothing else but what you are doing right at that moment. The kit contains 10 papers, 40 elements, 4 frames & 1 wordart. Definitely plenty to play with.
Kit preview:
 
 
You can purchase the bundle by going to CDO.
And remember to head over to Abstracts blog & you can also go to the CDO blog to check out the latest news.
If you do visit please remember to leave some love for all of their hard work.
 
I have 3 tags to show you.
 
Tag 1- Queen of the sword
 


Tag 2- Look into my soul
 


Tag 3- Beware
 



I hope I have given you some inspiration with what I have shown you today.
Happy Tagging!!!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you