Saturday, March 23, 2013

Awesome new kit from Devilish Dezines

I was given the privelage of working with an awesome new kit by Devilish Dezines called 'Anamorphose'. And I have to say it was a fantastic kit to work with. In deep colors it suits me very well. Everything in the kit is mean't to be there. The kit contains 6 papers, 50 elements & 4 frames. So you get plenty to play with. I definitely recommend this kit to add to your stash.
Kit preview:
 
 
You can purchase the kit at SATC.
Anamorphose is on sale for $1 until the end of March, so get in quick!!
You can also visit Devilish Dezines blog to keep up with the latest news.
While your there please leave some love!!
 
I have a couple of tags to show you.
*Please note that there is one with an R Rated image.*
 
Tag 1- Gates to the

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Gaetano Di Falco
 
 
Tag 2- Beware
PG

R

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Barbara Jensen
 
 
I hope you like what I have shown you today.
Happy Tagging!!!
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
Check out the amazing artwork of
Gaetano Di Falco.
 


To see all of his amazing artwork that is available to purchase go to:
 
 
And for Gaetano's artwork as a tube head to:
 
 
You won't be sorry you looked!!!
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you