Thursday, March 14, 2013

A bit of wonderland??

From Foxy's Designz comes an awesome IB kit that has been matched with an equally awesome tube (5-1) from Gaetano Di Falco. A darker Alice in Wonderland kit & tube that go together so well it is amazing. I had a lot of fun working with this kit & tube pairing & I believe you will too. The kit contains 5 papers, 21 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart.
Kit preview:
 


Tube preview:
 


You can purchase both the kit & tube at CDO, here & here.
You can also visit Foxy's blog & the CDO blog to keep up with the latest news.
If you do visit please leave some love for all of their hard work in bringing you these awesome creations.
 
I have a tag, timeline cover & profile pic to show you.
 
Tag- We're all mad

 
Timeline & profile pic
 

 


I hope you have gotten some inspiration from what I have shown you.
Happy Tagging!!!
 
_____________________________________
 
 
Have you seen the latest from Gaetano Di Falco? If not you are missing out!!
 


Want to see Gaetano's latest artwork & tubes? Go to:
 
 
For his new tubes:
 
 
Honestly I can say you won't be sorry you did!!!
 
Have an awesome day!!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you