Sunday, March 10, 2013

My fave artist matched with an awesome kit

Designed by Foxy's Designz comes an awesome IB kit using Gaetano Di Falco's tube 5-3. The tube is gorgeous & Foxy has matched it so well with her kit. The colors are in golds, blacks & browns & just match so well. I think you will definitely want both the kit & tube to play with. The kit contains 5 papers, 20 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart. Kit preview:
 

 
Tube preview:
 


You can purchase the kit at CDO & the tube here.
Why not head over to Foxy's blog & the CDO blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do stop by please leave some love.
 
I have a tag, a timeline cover & a profile pic to show you.
 
Tag- Gold Fever


Timeline & profile pic - Foxy Pirate
 






 
You can also check out Gaetano's website at:
 
There is an awesome deal on some prints right now.
 
I hope you have found some inspiration from what I have shown you.
Happy Tagging!!!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you