Wednesday, February 27, 2013

You will love this IB kit

I have yet another awesome IB kit for you today.
Designed by the wonderful Foxy's Designz & inspired by Anna Marine's tube
34-1 it is a kit sure to inspire you. Created in my all time favorite colors (red, black & silver) this kit is awesome to work with & the tube only enhances the experience. I loved working with both kit & tube & I think both would be worth adding to your stash. The kit contains 6 papers, 23 elements, 3 frames & 1 wordart. Kit preview:
 

You can purchase the kit at CDO & the tube here.
You also visit Foxy's blog to see whats happening & visit the CDO blog too.
If you do visit please leave some love as the designers & artists work hard to bring you kits & artwork.
 
I have a tag, timeline cover & profile pic to show.
 
Tag- Life


Timeline & profile pic- Shattered
 



 


I hope you like what I have shown you today.
 
*Check out the Artists of the week at CDO*
 
Happy Tagging!!!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you