Monday, February 25, 2013

Wicked kit

An awesome kit from Crazy Carita inspired by the awesome Michael Landefeld's tube 9-3. This kit & tube are just so awesome together & I had a lot of fun playing with it. The main colors are blue, yellow & black. I think its a definite to add to your stash. The kit contains 7 papers, 19 elements, 3 frames & 1 wordart. Kit preview:
 

You can purchase the kit by going to CDO & the tube is here.
Don't forget to check out Carita's blog & if you do please leave some love.
You can also check out the CDO blog & you will be glad you did.
 
I have a few things to show you & I have some snags for you.
 
Tag 1- Stop

Timeline & profile pic - Wicked & Wild

 


Snags-
 





I hope I have inspired some creativity for you.
Happy Tagging!!!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you