Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A must see kit & tube bundle

This fantastic bundle kit comes from Abstract Creations & Kurama Phoenix, tube pack 7. Saying it is a must have is saying the least. It is a fantastic pack & definitely worth adding to your stash. In red, black & silver the kit matches the tubes fantastically. I really enjoyed working with this one. The kit contains 10 papers, 40 elements, 4 frames & 1 wordart. You will have plenty to tag up a storm. Kit preview:



You can purchase this bundle at CDO.
You can also visit Abstracts blog to see the latest updates. If you do please leave some love.
 
I have 3 tags to show you.
 
Tag 1- Do you dream of me
 


Tag 2- Released
 






Tag 3- On fire
 


I hope I have given you some inspiration today.
Happy Tagging!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you