Friday, February 8, 2013

You will love these!!

Get your shopping fingers ready!! These are 2 must have kits.
 
From LadyHawwk Designs comes 'Simply Purple' & it is a must have kit. It is a gorgeous kit & the colors are so beautiful. Soft, romantic  beautiful you will love the different ways you can use it. I believe you could also use it for non traditional Valentines tags as it does have that romantic feel to it. The kit contains 20 papers, 50 elements, 5 frames & 2 wordart. Definitely enough to play with for awhile. Kit preview:
 

You can purchase this kit by going to CDO.
You can also have a look at LHD's blog & the website to see what is going on.
If you visit please leave some love.
 
I have 2 tags to show you.
 
Tag 1- Love's Mystical Garden

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Rachel Anderson
 
Tag 2- So lovely

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Selina Fenech
 
I hope you like what I have showed you.
 
 
Kit 2:
 
 
From CrazyCarita comes an IB kit with Jessica Dougherty's tube 50-2. An absolutely elegant kit & tube. It is just beautiful. The colors in the kit are so beautiful & it all just works together. The kit contains 6 papers & 19 elements.
Kit preview:
 





You can purchase this kit by going to CDO. The kit is available as of Friday 8th Feb.
You can also check out Carita's blog here. If you do stop by please leave some love.
 
I have a tag to show you.
 
Called Classic Beauty
 

I have to say this tube is just stunning & paired with this kit makes it even more so.

Happy Tagging!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you