Thursday, September 27, 2012

Spooky with a freebie

Today I have a Halloween kit for you. It definitely has everything that is what Halloween is.
Spooky Wooky is another fantastic kit by Abstract Creations. It contains 10 papers & 45 elements. I love the colors as they all just gel & I love the googly eyes too. Theres a sitting cat in it too that reminded me of my cat, except my cat is a tortishell but its the look on the cats face.
Spooky Wooky is available for purchase & for information on where to get it go to
Abstract Creations & you will find all the links.
Kit preview:


Aren't the colors awesome? I also love the colored eye you can se in the preview.
I made 2 tags with this one plus a freebie for you.

Tag 1 is called 'The Witches Brew'


For this I used the artwork of:
Lia

Tag 2 is called 'Portrait of a Witch'

 
For this I used the artwork of:
Lia

And for your freebie I made a cluster frame called
'A bone to pick'


I hope you like the frame. If you download please leave a comment :)
I hope you all have a wonderful day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you