Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2 CDO exclusive kits & 2 freebies

I have 2 new CDO exclusive kits for you this week. Both are totally different but eqally awesome to tag with.
The 1st kit is a CDO tube artist inspired kit. 

This kit was inspired by Joel Adams tube 44-3 which can be purchased here. The kit was designed by Abstract Creations & suited the tube so well that I had to buy it. It was my first time using a tube like this & I had fun with it. I think my tag & frame turned out rather well.
This is the kit & tube preview for you.


I defintitely love the colors in this kit. It contains 5 papers, 15 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart.
For all purchasing information for kits please go to Abstracts Blog & while you are there have a look at the other products available as well as the other CT work.
This is the tag I made called 'Halloween Dance'


And for your freebie I made a cluster frame called
'Grim & Friends'


If you download please leave a comment!!


The 2nd kit I have been using is called Rain of Blood & is another CDO exclusive designed by Abstract Creations. I really enjoyed using this kit as theres lots to play with. The kit contains 10 papers, 60 elements, 5 frames & 2 wordarts. I'm not sure why but I love using kits that are darkish & have deep colors.
For all purchasing information go to Abstracts Blog & while you are there check out everything! 
Kit preview:

I made 2 tags with this kit plus a cluster frame freebie for you.
The 1st tag is called
'To the death'

 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Hellena 

The 2nd tag is called:
'Naughty Kitty'


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Ismael Rac 

And for your freebie frame it is called
'Rain of Blood'


 If you download please leave a comment :)

I hope you all have an awesome day!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you