Saturday, September 15, 2012

Falling Leaves & a freebie

I have to say that the kit I am about to show you was probably one of my most favorite kits that I have worked with so far. It is a gorgeous kit.

Abstract Creations made Falling Leaves for CDO. And I am so glad I got to work with it. It contains 10 papers, 60 elements, 5 frames & 1 wordart. So its a good sized kit.
From the name you can gather that its an autumn style kit but to be honest you could use it for different things. I absolutely love the colors & the elements are beautiful.
For all information on purchasing this kit go to Abstract Creations & you will find the links. And while your there check out the goings on & all the CT work. You will also find the link to Abstracts tutorials, which are definitely worth seeing.
Kit preview:



I love this preview as it showcases the kit so well.
I have made a freebie for you,which I will show in a bit.
The 1st tag I made is called 'The Beauty'
For this I used the artwork of:
Doreman Burns

The 2nd tag is called 'Country Days'
For this I used the artwork of:
Doreman Burns

I really like the artwork of Doreman Burns & it just suited this kit.

On to your freebie
I made a cluster frame for you.

I hope you like it. If you download please leave some love or even a comment would e nice.

Have a wonderful day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you