Thursday, September 13, 2012

Skulltula & a freebie for you

I have been working with another awesome kit & with Halloween coming up I think you will find it great too.

Skulltula was created by the amazing Abstract Creations & is definitely a fun kit to use. The kit contains 10 papers & 60 elements, so theres plenty to play with.
To purchase this kit or any of Abstracts other kits please go to Abstract Creations Blog to find out all the information on shops etc. While your there why not check out the tutorials & CT work. Theres some amazing work.

Kit preview:

I have to say I love the elements in this one.
I have made 2 tags for you to check out.
The 1st one is called: Graveyard Fun
For this tag I used the artwork of:
 Ismael Rac

The 2nd tag is called: Wicked Web

 For this tag I used the artwork of:
Cris Ortega

I also made a frame cluster for you to download & use. Please remember to credit this properly.

If you download please leave some love :)

I hope you all have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you