Friday, September 14, 2012

Attitude

Do you have an attitude? Then this kit is for you (& me).
P&A Dezigns has another awesome kit for you. Called Attitude Adjustment its a kit you can use for a lot of different tags. It contains 16 papers & 70 elements, so you definitely get a lot to play with.
What I love most about this kit is the bright colors. I don't use bright colors in my tags very often but this one is worth it.
For all information on where to purchase this kit & all the other kits & CU products go to P&A Dezigns & you can see what else is going on & you might even find a freebie or 2. If you download anything please remember to leave some love!
Kit preview:
I so love the colors & the different designs with the papers.
The tag I made is called 'What attitude'

 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Ismael Rac

I have a couple of snags for you to use.


Please don't add names etc to these. I hope you get some use out of them.
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you