Friday, January 18, 2013

Valentines day & a freebie

I have a beautiful Valentines kit for you today called Love is in the air, it is bought to you by Stef's Scrapkits. Full of beautiful elements & papers, you can't go wrong with this kit for your Valentines tags. I really enjoyed working with this kit & the colours made it easy to create the feel of love. The kit contains 12 papers & 65 elements. Plenty to play with. Kit preview:
 
Just gorgeous isn't it?
This kit is available for purchase by going to:
 


Twilight Scraps

*All Valentine kits are 40% off*

You can also visit Stefs blog to see what is happening. Please leave some love if you do.
I have 3 tags to show you. The 1st tag is a PG rated & an R rated one.
Tag 1 is called Pearls & Roses
 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Barbara Jensen
 
Tag 2 is called Garden of Love
 
 
For this tag I used the artwork of:

René Kunert
 
Your freebie is a cluster frame called My Valentine
 
You can get it HERE
 
I hope you have liked what you have seen. If you download please leave a comment. I'd love to see how you use it.
Have a wonderful day!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you