Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Love is in the air + a freebie

With Valentines Day coming up I thought it was the perfect time to show you this kit.
Called Wanna be my Valentine & created by Stef's Scrapkits you can't go wrong. Its not in your traditional reds or pinks & its why I loved working with it. Of course there is some pink & red but not that much that its the same type of love/valentines kit you would normally see. The kit contains 9 papers & 50 elements. Certainly enough to have fun with. Kit preview:
 
 
Now you see what I mean about not traditional but gorgeous.
 
The kit is available for purchase by going to:
 



You can also visit Stefs blog to see what is happening.
 
I have 2 tags to show you.
Tag 1 is called Kiss Me
 
 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Ismael Rac
 
Tag 2 is called I love you
 
 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Barbara Jensen
 
And for your freebie I have a cluster frame called Love Today
 
You can get it HERE
 
I hope you like what you have seen & if you use the frame I would love to see the end product :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you