Monday, January 21, 2013

Love in Blue & a freebie too

I have a beautiful kit to show you today. It comes to you from Stef's Scrapkits & is called Something Blue. From the name you can tell it has a wedding theme but I feel it can also be used for any love theme. The blues are beautiful & I enjoyed working with this kit. The kit contains 11 papers & 85 elements. A good selection to play with. Kit preview:
 

 
Its just beautiful, isn't it?
 
You can purchase the kit by going to:
 


Twilight Scraps

*All Valentine kits are 40% off*

You can also visit Stefs blog to see what is happening. Please leave some love if you do.
I have 2 tags to show.
Tag 1 is called To have & to hold
 
 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Anna Liwanag
 
Tag 2 is called On this day
 

For this tag I also used the artwork of:
Anna Liwanag
 
For your freebie I have a cluster frame called Something Old
 
 
You can get it HERE
 
If you use the frame I would love to see the finished product.
If you do download it please leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you