Monday, January 7, 2013

2 more new kits & freebies

2 posts in 1 day...sheesh I'm on a roll.

Both kits are from Abstract Creations.

Kit 1:

The 1st kit is called Forever & I would have to say its one of my favorite. Everything in this kit just gels so well & I absolutely loved working with it & the tube I used is gorgeous. Theres no one thing that makes it a great kit as I believe its the kit as a whole. The kit contains 5 papers, 25 elements, 4 frames & 1 wordart. As I posted yesterday, Abstract Creations is now exclusive to CDO so that is where you will find everything Abstract from now on. So you can purchase this kit by going to CDO. Make sure you check out Abstracts blog so you can get all the latest news & check out the tutorials as well. Please leave some love when you visit. Kit preview:

I love the deep colors of this kit.
I have a tag to show called Forever

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Michael Calandra

And for your freebie I have a cluster frame

You can get it HERE 


Kit 2:

The 2nd kit is called Royal Holiday. Even though the holidays have passed by this kit can still be used as you will see. In this kit there is so much to like. So again I can't give you one thing in particular. The colors are just perfect & I found working with this kit great. The kit contains 5 papers, 25 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart. You purchase this kit by going to CDOMake sure you check out Abstracts blog so you can get all the latest news & check out the tutorials as well. Please leave some love when you visit. Kit preview:

I do have to say that the bird is beautiful.
I have a tag to show you, called Darkly Royal

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Jennifer Janesko

And for your freebie I have a cluster.

You can get it HERE

I hope you liked what I had to show you. If you use the frame/cluster I would love to see the finished results.

Have a fantastic day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you