Tuesday, December 18, 2012

CT for Stef's Scrapkits & 3 freebies for you

Today I am showcasing 3 of Stef's kits & I have 3 cluster frames as freebies for you.
The 1st kit I have is Colorful Christmas & its a gorgeous kit to play with. I love the concept of not having just the normal traditional colors of Christmas. The paper colors are divine & the elements are just beautiful. I think the kit is a must have for your christmas stash. The kit contains 11 papers & 48 elements.
You can purchase this kit by going to:




Kit preview:

Just adorable isn't it?

This is the tag I made:

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Verymany

And the cluster frame.


Hope you like it!!



The 2nd kit I have to show is called Evergreen Christmas & this one is a definite for your stash!! It is everything Christmas is, presents, baubles, candy canes & ribbons. You can't go wrong with using this kit for your Christmas tags. The kit contains 12 papers & 76 elements. Definitely plenty to tag with. You can purchase this kit by going to:




Kit preview:

Just says Christmas!!

This is the tag I made:

 For this tag I used the artwork of:
Anna Liwanag

And the cluster frame:


I hope you like it!!



The 3rd kit is called Full of Gold Christmas & I feel this kit is versatile as it can be used for Christmas but also for other reasons. I love this kit as it has so many different elements that you can make several tags with ease. The kit contains 19 papers & 98 elements. You won't run out of elements to use too fast. You can purchase this kit by going to:





Kit preview:


I have to say I love the little elf with his head peeking over the sign.

This is the tag I made:

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Barbra Jensen

And the cluster frame:

Have fun with it!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you