Saturday, December 22, 2012

2 new kits + 2 freebies

With Christmas so close the first kit I want to show you is called A Merry Christmas Wish, created by the talented Stef's Scrapkits. A gorgeous kit full of reds & greens that make you think of a traditional Christmas. All the elements are just gorgeous & made me think of children & the way they see Christmas. The kit contains 11 papers & 51 elements.You can purchase this kit by going to:



Twilight Scraps

Kit preview:


Isn't it just gorgeous?

I have a tag to show called Merry Christmas



For this tag I used the artwork of:
Anna Liwanag

And for your freebie I have a cluster frame.


I hope you like it :)


The second kit I have for you today is called Alice in Wonderland. This one allows you to tell the story with the elements & papers. My favorite element is the smiley face as it is adorable (yes I'm strange). The kit contains 12 papers & 43 elements. Enough to have fun with. You can purchase this kit by going to:




Twilight Scraps

Kit preview:



Definitely makes me think of the story.

I have a tag to show called Alice.


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Tony T

And your freebie,


DOWNLOAD


I hope you like it.

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas & I hope its a safe & wonderful day for you & your family.
Hugs xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you