Monday, December 10, 2012

2 more + 2 freebies

I'm on a roll with the mojo at the moment. So I figure qhile the goings good I'm going to keep going...so heres some new stuff.

The 1st kit is in keeping with the season & is called Tis' the Season & was created by the talented Abstract Creations. Everything in the one is just gorgeous but I do have a favorite & that is the kitten in the hat. Its just so adorable & reminds me of my cat who loves to hide in anything & play the I'm cute card. The kit contains 5 papers, 30 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart. This kit is available for purchase by going to Abstract Creations for all the links you need. While your there why not check out the CT work & what other kits Abstract has available.
Kit preview:


I think everything is super adorable in this kit.

This tag is called Blue Christmas


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Barbra Jensen

Your freebie is a cluster frame called Tis' the Season (not very creative huh)

 

If you download & use it I would love to see it.
Please leave a comment.

 
The 2nd kit I have for you is also from Abstract Creations & is called Blue Memories. I found this kit a pleasure to work with as the colors are fantastic & everything in the kit works. The kit contains 5 papers, 20 elements, 5 frames & 1 wordart. It is available for purchase by going to Abstract Creations for the links you need. 
Kit preview:

 
That blue is stunning.

The tag I made is called Life in Blue

 
 For this tag I used the artwork of:
Barbra Jensen

Your freebie is a cluster frame Blue Memories



If you download & use I'd love to see it.

I hope you have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you