Friday, December 7, 2012

2 more + freebies

I have 2 very different but equally great kits for you today. Both kits are CDO exclusives.

The first kit is called Winter Moon & is from the wonderful Abstract Creations.
In beautiful blues, silvers & whites it encases everything that winter is. The kit cintains 10 papers, 55 elements, 6 frames & 1 wordart. It is a definite for your stash. This kit is available for purchase by going to Abstract Creations for all the links you need.
Kit preview:


I really love the colors in this kit.

I made 2 tags to show you.
The 1st tag is called Winters Queen

 For this tag I used the artwork of:
Angelica S

The 2nd tag is called An Angels touch

For this tag I also used the artwork of:
Angelica S


I made a cluster frame for your freebie.
Called A winters day



I would love to see how you use the frame.

 ___________________________________________________


The second kit I have to show you is called Punk Fairy & is also from Abstract Creations.
Created in pink, black & some silver I found it a great kit to work with. The kit contains 10 papers, 60 elements, 5 frames & 1 wordart. It is available for purchase by going to Abstract Creations for the links you need. 
Kit preview:


I love the little punk fairy.

I made 2 tags to show you.
The 1st tag is called Bites

 
 For this tag I used the artwork of:
Rene Kunert

The 2nd tag is called Innocence


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Arthur Crowe


Here is your freebie

 

As always I would love to see how you use it.

I hope you all have a great day.
Take care...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you