Thursday, October 25, 2012

Is it an illusion? Plus a freebie

I've been working with a fantastic kit & I have to say I just love it. I love unicorns & a bit of fantasy (don't we all) & theres a cute unicorn in this kit.
Another awesome kit from the amazingly talented Abstract Creations this one is called Illusions & I think its a must have kit.
The kit contains 10 papers & 100 elements, heaps for you to play with. It has soft colors, beautiful papers & loads of beautiful elements that make for awesome tags. This kit is available for purchase by going to Abstracts blog for all the links you need. I could bable on & on about this one, but I won't bore you. On to the preview:
See what I mean about the colors? They are gorgeous.

I have two tags to show off today.
Tag 1 is called Day dreaming Angel

 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Gail Gastfeld

Tag 2 is called An Angels Sigh


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Anna Marine

I am actually quite pleased with how the 2nd tag turned out. I love that tube.

Your freebie today is a cluster frame called Fairy Garden. I hope you like it.

 

I'd love to see how you use the frame.
Have a wonderful day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you