Saturday, October 20, 2012

CDO autumn collab & a couple of freebies

I have an awesome collaboration kit for you from the wonderful & talented designers at CDO.
I was so inspired by this collab & when I was asked to make some frame clusters I didn't have any problems making 10...yes you read it correctly 10!! And so far I have made 3 tags as well. The colors for all the kits are just so beautiful that you can't help being inspired to create. I honestly feel that it was an honor to be able to work with this collab. Anyway I shall syop babbling & get on with it.
I'm not going to try & tell you how many papers & elements there are as by the preview you will see there is a lot!!

As you can see you will get 10 mini kits & they all fit together like a pair of gloves.
Right now at CDO if you buy any 2 scrap kits you get the collab for free. Now thats a great deal. The link will take you to the scrap kits page.

Ok on to the tags I have made.

Tag 1- Autumn Dream
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Jennifer Janesko

Tag 2- Autumns Tears
 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Anna Marine

Tag 3- Natures Beauty

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Adam Braun

All artists sell at CDO.

For your freebies I am giving you 5 of the 10 cluster frames I made. I hope you like them.

 




If you download please leave a comment or some love!!
Have an awesome day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you