Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nightmares anyone??

Nightmares is the fantastic new kit I have been working with for Abstract Creations & I have to say it is easy to use.
It contains 60 elements & 10 papers, so plenty to play with. The elements are rusty looking & certainly made me think of things that may give us nightmares.
 Here is a preview for you:

That eye certainly made me look twice. But it does really fit with the kit.
 Nightmares is available for purchase at:

You can also visit Abstracts blog to keep up with all the goings on & to see all the CT work.

The 1st tag is called 'Nightmare'
For this tag I used:
 
Art: Chris Ortega
 
The 2nd tag is called 'Don't be'

For this tag I used:
 
Art:Nathalia Suellen

I would highly recommend Nightmares for you to buy!!
 
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you