Friday, August 24, 2012

Easily confused!!!

Talk about being easy to confuse!! I must be top of that list right now as I forgot to do a post about 2 kits that I enjoyed working with...thought I did til I couldn't find it *shakes head* lol.

So you all know I love being a CT for Abstract Creations & I believe all of the kits make for some awesome tags. So here's another 2 awesome kits for you to check out & rush off to buy as they are so worth buying!
The 1st of these kits is Serenity & it is just gorgeous. My favorite colors are in this kit & I just loved working with it. Red's & blacks make for wonderful tagging I tell you. It contains 10 papers & 85 elements so there is a lot to play with. For information on purchasing this kit & all of Abstracts other kits go to Abstract Creations & you will find all stores & sales information.
Serenity preview:
Honestly how could you pass up using this kit? Its just gorgeous.

Tag is called From Paris:
For this I used:
Artwork: René Kunert


The 2nd kit is called Rawrcakes & again it has my favorite colors & is worth buying as it can be used a lot of different ways. I feel it will suit a lot of different tags from lovey tags to a deeper type of tag. It contains 10 papers & 75 elements, so a decent amount to play with. As with the above kit for all information on purchasing click on the link to Abstracts blog. While your there you can also check out Abs tutorials & the other CT work.
Rawrcakes preview:
I really love the teddy bear as he is super cute.
Tag is called Devil:
For this I used:
Artwork: Lon Ryden

I hope you get some inspiration & you do check out the kits to make some awesome tags. I am sure Abstract would love to see what you create with her kits & I know I'd love to see as well.
Happy tagging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you