Monday, August 6, 2012

A gorgeous new kit

I thought I might try a pretty kit this week as I have been working with deeper colors more than anything of late & it was time to test myself. I am happy with the results I must say.


Garden Party is a beautiful, whimsical & pretty kit created by one of my favorite designers (Yes I know I CT for her) Abstract Creations. I definitely have put this kit in to my favorites because I just love the colors in it & there are a lot of elements to play with.
There are 85 elements & 12 papers to work with.
 Out of all the elements I'd have to say I just love the super cute cat... I have 2 of my own.
Garden Party is available for purchase at the following stores:
Abstract is having a %50 off sale at all stores except PFD.
I highly recommend buying this kit.
I have made 2 tags with Garden Party & they are different to each other to show how the kit can be used.

Tag 1 is called Happy, with
For this tag I used:
Art: Johanna Pieterman

Tag 2 is called Sweet, but  
 
I have to say that I really like how the 2nd tag turned out.
You can also visit Abstract at her BLOG to see all Abstracts work & the CT's work too. Right now Abstract has a beautiful free kit on the blog, so hurry over.
I have decided that I will be making snags for you all but will post them once a week. I hope you will enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you