Friday, August 3, 2012

Inspired Beauty

Inspired Beauty is another beautiful kit from the wonderful Abstract Creations & it did inspire me...to make a tag with a tube I have never tried to use before. As soon as I opened the kit all I could think of was an Asian type of tag & that's what I went with. I am quite happy with how it turned out.
It has beautiful reds, silvery stuff & some deeper colors & as I like deeper colors more & more of late it was the perfect kit for me to play with.
I have a preview for you:




Inspired Beauty is available for purchase at:

Currently Abstract is having a 50% off sale at all stores EXCEPT for PFD, until the 26th August 2012.

Here is the tag I made, its called Timeless

For this tag I used:
Art: Marco Guaglione

I hope you like the kit & the tag & I will be updating this post with some snags in a short while.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you