Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Finally I am back & caught up - Check out Amy Marie's kits

Honestly taking a week off isn't good as when you come back there is so much to catch up on. But I am finally caught up.

Today I have 2 kits from Amy Marie to show.

Kit 1 is called Autumn Whispers & is a gorgeous kit.
The colors are subtle but beautiful & they do make me think of Autumn.
The kit contains 19 papers & 115 elements.
Kit preview:

You can purchase the kit at


You can also visit Amy Marie's blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do visit please leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show.

Tag 1 - Autumn Whispers
Tube by Helleana

Tag 2 - Peaceful Moment
Tube by Zebrush

_________________________________


The 2nd kit is called Nightmare Romance.
I loved working with this one.
It is a Love/Halloween style kit & is a bit of a twist on the usual love or halloween kits.
The kit contains 23 papers, 113 elements & 3 posers.
Kit preview:

You can purchase the kit at


You can also visit Amy Marie's blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do visit please leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show.

Tag 1 - My Nightmare Romance
Tube by Jose A Cano

Tag 2 - Wanna Play
Poser by Medi Evil Creations


Happy Tagging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you