Monday, February 4, 2013

3 more wonderful kits

I'm on  a roll this week... 3 posts in 2 days, must be a record for me :) So here we go...
 
I have another IB kit for you from LHD Scraps & its gorgeous. Inspired by Jennifer Janesko's tube 22-1 its a great kit to tag. The colors are just gorgeous & if you use the tube that matches the kit you will end up with a stunning tag. I loved the deep red's & gold as it just makes the kit pop. The kit contains 6 papers, 20 elements, 3 frames & 1 wordart. ENough to play with. Kit preview:

Tube preview:
 
Aren't they just gorgeous!!!
You can purchase the kit at CDO & the tube HERE.
I have a tag to show you called Life with you




 A stunning tube.
 
 
I have another LadyHawwk Scraps kit for you called Soft Whisper. This kit is one I really enjoyed working with. It is soft & dreamy & it can be used to create so many different tags. The colors are pastel like & just beautiful. Everything in this kit just go together so well. It is a kit that I believe was made with love. The kit contains 20 papers, 73 elements, 7 frames & 2 wordart. You are certainly getting a stack of stuff to play with. Kit preview:
 
Isn't it gorgeous?
You can purchase this kit by going to CDO.
Why not check out LadyHawwks blog & leave her some love while your there. You can also check out LHD's website for more amazing stuff.
I have 2 tags to show you.
Tag 1- A mothers heart

For this tag I used the artwork of:
The Vintage Angel ™
 
Tag 2- Day Dreaming

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Tiffany Toland-Scott
 
 
I have one more kit for you today. For all your Valentine's tags this one comes to you from Dee'Sign Depot & is called Love's a hoot. In red's & gold with some white as well it is definitely a kit worth having in your stash. I quite enjoyed working with this kit & I believe you will too. The kit contains 10 papers, 35 elements, 5 frames & 8 labels. Definitely plenty to play with. Kit preview:
 



I have to say I love the name of this kit.
You can purchase this kit at CDO.
Why not head over to Dee's blog to see whats happening & while your there please leave some love.
I have 2 tags to show you.
 
Tag 1- A love worth
 

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Sonia Roji
 
Tag 2- I love you
 
Fo this tag I used the artwork of:
Myriadelle
 
 
I hope with what I have had to show you today you now have some inspiration.
Have a fantastic day!!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you